is watching you.
If we could get arrested for being Muslims, would
the police have enough evidence to bring us in? Why
is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to tell
Why are we so sleepy in the mosque but right when the
prayer is over, we suddenly wake up?
Why is it so hard to talk about Allah but yet so easy
to talk about nasty stuff?
Why is it so boring to look at an Islamic Article but
yet so easy to look at a nasty one?
Why is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail but yet we
forward all of the nasty ones?
Why are the mosques getting smaller, but yet the dance
clubs are getting larger?
Do you give up? Think about it ....
Just remember-Allah is watching you.
Prayer Wheel, Let's see the devil stop this one! Here's
what the wheel is all about. When you receive this,
say a prayer for the person that sent it to you....
There are no costs, but wonderful rewards....
Let's continue praying for one another.
As we look at this article we realise how true the Messenger(P.B.U.H)
was --- these signs were prophesized more than 1400
Take a look.... Now this is scary!!!!
* Camels will no longer be used as a means of transport;
* People will ride on saddles that aren't saddles (cars?)
* The distance on earth will become short;
* Horses will not be used in wars;
* Muslims will defeat the Byzantines which will end
with the conquest of Constantinople Istanbul);
* The Jews will gather again to live in Bilad Canaan;
* Very tall buildings will be built;
* The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance
of ignorance, with much killing;
* Adultery will become widespread, and the drinking
of wine will become common;
* The number of men will decrease and the number of
women will increase until there are 50 women to be looked
after by one man.
* Islam will become worn out like clothes are, until
no one will know what fasting, prayer, charity and rituals
* Allah will send a disease to fornicators that will
have no cure (Aids?);
* People will begin to believe in the stars and reject
AL QADAR (THE DIVINE DECREE OF DESTINY);
* Men will pass by people's graves and say: "Would
that I were in his place"; (large amount of sucidal
* The Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold for
which people will fight over (the river of Alfurat that
lies near Syria);
* Two large groups of people will fight one another,
and there will be many casualties; they will both be
following the same religion World War II?);
* Approximately 30 DAJJALS will appear, each one claiming
to be the messenger of ALLAH;
* Earthquakes will increase;
* Time will pass quickly;
* Afflictions will appear;
* Killing will increase;
* Wealth will increase;
* Women will be wearing clothes but not wearing clothes
* THE PROPHET (saw) SAID: "IF MY UMMAH BEARS 15
TRAITS (QUALITIES),TRIBULATION WILL FOLLOW IT."
(DAY OF JUDGEMENT) SOMEONE ASKED,"WHAT ARE THEY
O MESSENGER OF ALLAH?" HE (saw) SAID:
* When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with
no benefit to the poor;
* When a trust becomes a means of making profit;
* When paying ZAKKAT becomes a burden;
* When voices are raised in the mosque;
* When the leader of a people is the worst of them;
When people treat a man with respect because what he
* When much wine is drunk; red wind or the earth swallow
them, or to be transformed into animals."
* 'IMRAN IBN HUSAYN SAID: "THE PROPHET (SAW) SAID,
'SOME PEOPLE OF THIS UMMAH WILL BE SWALLOWED BY THE
EARTH, TRANSFORMED INTO ANIMALS, AND SOME WILL BE BOMBARDED
WITH STONES'. ONE OF THE MUSLIMS ASKED, WHEN WILL THAT
BE O MESSENGER Of ALLAH?' HE SAID, 'WHEN SINGERS AND
MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS WILL BECOME POPULAR, AND MUCH
WINE IS DRUNK.'" THE GREATER SIGNS OF THE HOUR
The Quran will disappear in one night, even from the
people's hearts, and no Ayyah will be left on earth.
(Some groups of old people will be left who will say:
"We heard of fathers' saying "LAILLAHA ILLA
ALLAH" so we repeat it);
* The appearance of the MAHDI;
* The appearance of the DAJJAL (Anti Christ);
* The appearance of Ya'juj and Ma'juj(biblical Gog and
* Isa (Jesus) will come during the time of Dajjal;
* The rising of the sun from the west;
* The destruction of the Ka'ba and the recovery of its
* The smoke.